Food that tastes and looks good—and doesn't cost too much.
At Third Space we want our food to taste great, to look great and to be good for you. We also want to keep the cost for you, our customer, as low as possible. To achieve this we will keep it simple, keep it healthy and never compromise on taste!
Each day we will provide a full breakfast, snack and lunch menu. Evenings in Third Space will combine an offering of soup, salads and a hot choice. We aim to keep your costs low and keep our meals tasty with the best ingredients we can source.
We pride ourselves on food quality and have been working hard to bring you an array of top quality fresh food. So whether it’s a favourite meal or something you’ve never tried before we are confident our menu will leave you satisfied and looking forward to your next Third Space experience.
So here’s today’s MENU for you – and a sample from our Wine and Beer offering
Weekday Lunch Menu – served from 11.30 to 5.00
PANINIS / WRAPS / SANDWICHES / BAGELS ETC. All €5.45 Eat in or take out
Can be served with a Scoop of Side Salad for €1
1. Chicken & Ham Bap with Homemade Stuffing, Mixed Leaves & Mayonnaise
2. Traditional Tuna Melt Panino with cheddar, sweet corn and spring onions
3. Cheddar and Ham Panino with tomato and whole grain mustard mayo
4. Cheese and Onion Panino – mature cheddar and red onion with relish and mayo (V)
5. Chicken Caesar Wrap with crisp romaine, bacon bits, & parmesan
6. Goat’s Cheese Wrap with baby spinach, sundried tomato & pesto (V)
7. Roast Beef & Yorkshire Pudding Wrap with caramelized red onion, roquette & horseradish
8. Pastrami & Irish Emmenthal Ciabatta with grainy mustard mayonnaise
9. Cajun Chicken Ciabatta with roasted red bell pepper & creole mayonnaise
10. Prawn Ciabatta with lemon zest mayo and rocket
11. Smoked Salmon Bagel with Cream Cheese, Red Onion & Mixed Leaves
12. Chicken on Herb Focaccia with Pesto, Tomato & Mixed Leaves
Special of the day €8.50 – Chef’s Magnificent ‘Bat Outta Hell Style’ Meatloaf with Creamed Corn, Whipped Potato and Served with Fresh Salad Duet
Soup of the day €4.50 – Chef’s Carrot and Coriander Soup (V) (GF)
Pizza €5.95: 1.Margarita, with a Salad Duet (V) 2. Cajun Chicken, Sweet Corn, with a Salad Duet
Baked Potato €5.95: Topped with Goat’s Cheese, Spinach and Sundried Tomato, Served with a Salad Duet (GF)
Tarts of the day €5.95 – All Can be served with a Scoop of Side Salad for €1
1. Tart of Roast Mediterranean Vegetables with Cheddar (V)
2. Frittata: Roast Beef, Carrot, Mushrooms (GF)
3. Tart: Ham, Tomato, Emmenthal
White Wines h6. €5 /Glass €18 /Bottle
Grave Del Friuli DOC
Region: Friuli, Italy
Grape Variety: Pinot Grigio
Pear and apple aromas dominate the nose which echoes the lively tangy freshness of the well balanced palate. Generously fruited, refreshing acidity and good length.
Picoul de Pinet A/C
Domaine de Belle Mare
Region: Languedoc, France
Grape Variety: Piquepoule
Very fresh nose, delicate and floral. Lively and fresh attack with citrus and mineral notes.
Red Wines h6. €5 /Glass €18 /Bottle
Region: Mendoza, Argentina
Grape Variety: Malbec
Very dark, spicy wine, rich and satisfying. Lots of ripe fruit on the front palate plus spice and meat extract. Lots of delivery and no heaviness. Very clean and fresh.”
Riverina, New South Wales
Pepperton Estate **
Region: Riverina, New South Wales
Grape Variety: Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot
Rich aromas of plums and blackberries balanced by black pepper and spice with undertones of leather and violets.
Beer from Eight Degrees Brewing
Sunburnt Irish Red (ABV 5%) 33cl €4.50
Like an Irishman on holiday in the Canaries, this beer has a red tint but with a chilled out mellow feel. A traditional Irish style with a twist, it has subtle caramel notes balanced with a pleasant fragrant aroma from New Zealand and Australian hops. Goes really well with roast beef, lamb or a traditional Irish stew, but beware: keep out of direct sunlight!
Beer from Eight Degrees Brewing
Howling Gale Ale (ABV 5%) 33cl bottle €4.50
Like blitzing downhill on your bike with an icy wind in your face, this delivers a refreshing crisp smack around the gills. It pours a pale golden colour and the malty sweetness is well balanced by the American Chinook, Amarillo and Centennial hops. Howling Gale has a pleasant grapefruit and citrus aroma and goes well with fish, chicken or anything off the barbeque.